Sunday, December 20, 2009

God's Faithfullness

Well well, it has been quite a long time for not posting anything uphere. You know, it is because of SPM and erm, laziness.

In Isaiah 53:6, it is quoted so nice that we sin, because of our own sinful nature and selfish wills. Yes, indeed, most of the time we sin is due to our own benefits and we neglect others' feelings. It has been some weeks since I repeated the same mistake which I has promised to God not to do it.

For the last few times, before I confessed to God, I felt total darkness and isolated from God. It was only after I has confessed to God, that I started to feel His warm and holy presence that unveiled all my sins. But for the recent time, it was different. He was there. It felt like He was just sitting next to me and waiting for my 1st word. I felt so ashamed that, even I promised Him but I failed. Even though after I had confessed, I felt much guilty and unworthy to be loved by Him, yet through many differents but obvious ways, He told me that He had already forgiven me and still, He would be with me to strengthen me so that I might gain victory over trials, temptations and tests, through Him.

It is so good, to know that there is a God that loves me so much. He makes me feel secured and no matter what, I still have a hiding place to go to. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment